HAVING TROUBLE LOGGING IN? PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT, USE THE 'FORGOT PASSWORD' INSTEAD!

VAFS DOWN?

Support for VAFS 5 Virtual Airline CEO Administration System (VCAS).

READ & FOLLOW THE POSTING RULES BEFORE POSTING!
jgp3085
Class E Airspace
VA Name: Delta Virtual Arilines
VA ID: 242
Callsign: DVA909

Re: VAFS DOWN?

Post by jgp3085 » December 29th, 2019, 7:15 pm

Tough times lately. Here is having struggles, VAM is dead, ProjectFly is having a tough time. To find a nice VA platform is rather tough. FSAirlines is a nice platform but VAFS seemed to provide an easier package and really nice reports.

If you thought support was slow here, vabase looks really pretty but if anyone ever answers a question it would be impressive. It looks nice, but in my opinion its just a flight logger. I do hope they get their equipment up and running soon, best of luck to them here.

Viper77313
Class G Airspace
VA Name: air-cargo-germany-virtual
VA ID: 23591
Callsign: ACX

Post by Viper77313 » December 30th, 2019, 12:07 pm

Good Morning all!
It's been three weeks and the server is still down.
Except that you are working on it, we know nothing. The holidays are over and my vacation is coming to an end.
It is the high season for me to fly. I think the community is big and maybe there are clever minds who would have one or the other suggestion how this problem could be solved. This helps you to solve the problems and we use it to get back in the air.

I wish you a happy new year
Peter

queenofsky
Class D Airspace
VA Name: air Switzerland Virtual Airline
VA ID: 23875
Callsign: RSW

Post by queenofsky » December 30th, 2019, 9:52 pm

Hello at all

I know they are other financial system for virtual airline, but VAFS is still the best one.

So, give Mike and Sven another few days to solve the problems, and keep patience.

I did recommend my Pilot to make exercise Flight, like touch and go, go-around in that time.

Happy New Year from LSZH
Kind Regards

Stephan
CEO Swissair Virtual Airline
VA ID:26081
Swissair Virtual Airline / SWH
https://www.swissair-va.ch/

jgp3085
Class E Airspace
VA Name: Delta Virtual Arilines
VA ID: 242
Callsign: DVA909

Post by jgp3085 » January 7th, 2020, 12:54 am

I guess no progress? Worse than you thought?

caribsky
Class G Airspace
VA Name: flyBlue Virtual
VA ID: 19689
Callsign: FBU246

Post by caribsky » January 7th, 2020, 3:36 am

Is it possible, by request, each VA manager can get an export of their Routes and data? To set up something temporarily to at least appease their members?

Viper77313
Class G Airspace
VA Name: air-cargo-germany-virtual
VA ID: 23591
Callsign: ACX

Post by Viper77313 » January 8th, 2020, 8:19 am

Hello mike
how is it, what progress or setbacks do you have? please don't let us die stupidly. What time do you have to get the system up and running? It's been three weeks since I can't tell my pilot that he is flying with other airlines in the meantime, then they are gone and our costs for webside etc keep going.

GustavoFlores
Class G Airspace
VA Name: Anumara Cargo
VA ID: 26821
Callsign: ANC001

Post by GustavoFlores » January 10th, 2020, 10:06 pm

Is there any forecast? We reached a month offline

:roll:

Tobus_75
Class D Airspace
VA Name: Andras Meridian Airlines
VA ID: 18501
Callsign: AMA141

Post by Tobus_75 » January 11th, 2020, 10:23 am

We are indeed a month down now.

@mike, sven,
Although you have said before our data is safe, i would very much like to receive our data on flights, pilots and routes, either via pm or email. With this data we can at least continue our va in a manual way until you become operational again.

caribsky
Class G Airspace
VA Name: flyBlue Virtual
VA ID: 19689
Callsign: FBU246

Post by caribsky » January 11th, 2020, 10:47 pm

Tobus_75 wrote:
January 11th, 2020, 10:23 am
We are indeed a month down now.

@mike, sven,
Although you have said before our data is safe, i would very much like to receive our data on flights, pilots and routes, either via pm or email. With this data we can at least continue our va in a manual way until you become operational again.
Same thing I've been asking for..............unfortunately, we're being ignored once again.

peteg59
Class C Airspace
VA Name: PHOENIX FREIGHT AND CHARTER
VA ID: 19773
Callsign: PFC215

Post by peteg59 » January 13th, 2020, 2:50 pm

No Respect..

To Be Honest Guys

after all the years we have put into building a VA on this platform,with god nose how menny promises of an up date.it now feels like MIKE WAS ONLY INTERESTED IN TAKING OUR MONTHLY SUBS.shame that its come to this ,i personally think by him cancelling our subscriptions was not a favour to us,But a gutless way of saying its broke goodbye everyone..im not intrested in paying out for it, and having the aggro..Funny how it seems there is no communication on whats happening with Vafs.. and definatley ignoring everyone, and no updates to the paying ceos, that have been with vafs for a long time..really pains me to put this Message up, but it really shows the lack of respect that Mike has for the paying public...

Regards All Pete Gardner