HAVING TROUBLE LOGGING IN? PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT, USE THE 'FORGOT PASSWORD' INSTEAD!

Landing gear error problem  [SOLVED]

Help and Support with these forum boards.

READ & FOLLOW THE POSTING RULES BEFORE POSTING!
FlavienA
Class E Airspace
VA Name: TUIFly Belgium virtual
VA ID: 27228
Callsign: JAF0001

Landing gear error problem  [SOLVED]

Post by FlavienA » September 9th, 2019, 8:17 am

Hi,

Many pilots tell me that they have an error when sending their PIREPs, in fact, pilots using XP11 with the Zibo 737, when putting the gear UP and then OFF, the tracker detects a gear down position. We don't understand if it's the fact to put the landing gear on the OFF position that triggers the error "Landing gear down" on the tracker or not.

Anybody have an idea or a solution ? For information, all the Zibo mode, VAFS tracker and anything else has been installed properly, with admin mode, and all recommended settings.

P.S.: See the attached XML file to get the flight data and associated errors.

Best regards,
Flavien Aymonnier
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FlavienA
Class E Airspace
VA Name: TUIFly Belgium virtual
VA ID: 27228
Callsign: JAF0001

Re: Landing gear error problem

Post by FlavienA » September 9th, 2019, 11:39 am

I have the answer, so apparently there is a communicaton problem between VAFS and XP11, because when we put the landing gear in the OFF position, it detects that it is in DOWN position, i guess this subject should me moved in the development thread.

Best regards,
Flavien Aymonnier

Sven2157
Class A Airspace
VA Name: Chicago Flights
VA ID: 17898
Callsign: CFX2157

Re: Landing gear error problem

Post by Sven2157 » September 19th, 2019, 2:16 am

Yes, this is an error in programming the simulator, not VAFS. When you position the gear to OFF, you send a message to the client that the gear have changed state. The sim outputs 2 conditions, when it should output 3 conditions.

There is no fix for this, unless you can convince P3D or Microsoft to append the original code.

(yes, this still applies to X-Moron; as he stole the code from FSX!)
Regards,

Sven2157

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS ASKED TO DO SO!
PLEASE ASK IN THE FORUM!