HAVING TROUBLE LOGGING IN? PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT, USE THE 'FORGOT PASSWORD' INSTEAD!

Some fresh ideas

Let us know what your wishes and/or ideas are for VAFS/VCAS here.

READ & FOLLOW THE POSTING RULES BEFORE POSTING!
SebaDavinch
Class G Airspace
VA Name: GetJet Airlines
VA ID: 27246
Callsign: GJT001

Some fresh ideas

Post by SebaDavinch » July 31st, 2019, 3:12 am

* AIRPORT NAME:
* AIRPORT ICAO:
- AIRPORT CITY:
- AIRPORT STATE:
* AIRPORT COUNTRY:
* AIRPORT LATITUDE ( DD ):
* AIRPORT LONGITUDE ( DD ):
* AIRPORT ELEVATION ( FT ):
- MAIN RUNWAY HEADINGS:
- LONGEST RUNWAY LENGTH:Hello!
I'm verry sorry about my English skills. Now I only study English and I hope that you could understand me.

I want to talk about some ideas that could be in every Virtual Airline. But the problem is that some of that might be difficult to do, and might be look strange and wrong, but I'll explain all things as objectively as it needs.

In short, I'll list all the titles:
1)Hub infrastructure
2)Private Jet
3)Better Codeshare Options

Let's go!

1)Hub infrastructure - I imagine if it possible to add some Hub Infrastructure. For example, Terminal, Hangar, Technical Station, Fuel Tanks and etc. Each of this would give bonus to the airline.
Fuel Tanks - Airline CEO can buy any type of fuel for flights and will not pay fuel expenses each flight. It would maximize flight incomes.
Technical Station\Hangar - This building would have payware upgrade levels. It means that each level will have % discount for repair expenses (C check, D check and etc). This bonus will work only in Airport where this station build.
Terminal - Building which will have PAX traffic coefficient (throughput rate).

2)Private Jet - Each pilots would get a chance to have own private jet. It could be any aircraft: Airbus A320, Cessna 172, Boeing 737 and other many types.
Private Jet's Pilot can fly charter flights (own route) and get some pilot rating.

3)Better Codeshare Options - I'm a new person in your virtual airline system, and I had some difficulties with understanding how codeshare system work there. I only found that when I teleported to the Parther's Hub. I want to ask you to make the system, where every CEO's can make codeshare requirements. For example, set the routes which you want to share.
And second thing is that CEO would have the option to share the Technical Station (As I explained above).
I think that the CEO's would be more interested in codesharing with such functional.

4)(Optional) Aircraft Manufacturer and types sort. - As I said, I'm new to your system and I found difficult to find some aircrafts for me. It would be great if you'll make sort of that. (Make some categories. I guess that not the 100% people know\have about\the Aircraft ICAO Table)

5)Manufacturer's hubs - I found that when I buy\lease any aircraft in the shop - I have to get it from the KRNO (Reno Tahoe Airport) which is located in State Nevada, USA. And it doesn't matter which craft I buy or lease - Airbus, Boeing, Iliyushin or Antonov - I have to get my aircraft from the United States.
I know that i can pay ferry costs and get my aircraft in any world's airport, but I'm the guy, wh loves to fly and transfer crafts by myself.
How about making Manufacturer's Hubs?
Boeing - KBFI Boeing Field
Airbus - LFBO Tolouse
Cessna - KMCI Kansas
and etc. Absolutely, each hub would be on the users requests. But it would be more realistic than Airbus A320 ferry flights from USA.

I hope that you're liked my ideas and would think about it,

Thanks!