HAVING TROUBLE LOGGING IN? PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT, USE THE 'FORGOT PASSWORD' INSTEAD!

Weather Tab: Error in Clouds js

Support for VAFS 5 Pilot Client (App).

READ & FOLLOW THE POSTING RULES BEFORE POSTING!
simplio
Class G Airspace
VA Name: Eastern Airlines Virtual
VA ID: 36
Callsign: EAL328

Weather Tab: Error in Clouds js

Post by simplio » January 25th, 2019, 2:18 pm

After updating from Windows XP to Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit I found more things worked in VAFS5. One thing that did not work right is the WEATHER tab popping up this error displayed in the image. (ALL critical 150+ W7 updates done)
errorcloudjs.jpg
[Side note: On a Dell D610 (2006) running Windows 7 HP 32bit, FS2004 was seeing a peak of 80-100fps but very jumpy. 40-50fps consistently. Blurs weren't near as bad because running the Windows Vista version of ATI x300 Catalyst Control Center allowed more features it is capable of.]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sven2157
Class A Airspace
VA Name: Chicago Flights
VA ID: 17898
Callsign: CFX2157

Re: Weather Tab: Error in Clouds js

Post by Sven2157 » January 28th, 2019, 7:19 pm

Sorry for the late reply.

The weather service the client was using, has since but shutdown. Hence the error. I am not sure that there will be an update for it. I am actually working on another weather service, in general.

FYI, when Microsoft sold the FS franchise, they started shutting down a lot of what incorporated, like the Jeppesen Real Time Weather Service.
Regards,

Sven2157

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS ASKED TO DO SO!
PLEASE ASK IN THE FORUM!