HAVING TROUBLE LOGGING IN? PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT, USE THE 'FORGOT PASSWORD' INSTEAD!

Pilot Callsign issue

Help and Support with these forum boards.

READ & FOLLOW THE POSTING RULES BEFORE POSTING!
RHaas
Class E Airspace
VA Name: Blue international
VA ID: 26022
Callsign: BIN06

Pilot Callsign issue

Post by RHaas » October 31st, 2016, 4:57 pm

Greetings,,, We are seeing a issue with one of our pilots where his call sign is not populating correctly in virtual pilot data query.

He is showing up as BIN03 but should be BIN04.

In his profile he is set as BIN04 but if you do a query on "BIN" you will notice that two BIN03 will come up and the BIN04 does not.

His Pilot ID is 115156

The Virtual Airline ID 26022.

I figure this is just a simple table change that needs be done and not sure if the issue has any impact on the pilot but hope this could be corrected.

Let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks!
Blue international
VA 26022
BIN06

-------Previous VA ----------
Cascadia Virtual Airlines
CVA02

Sven2157
Class A Airspace
VA Name: Chicago Flights
VA ID: 17898
Callsign: CFX2157

Re: Pilot Callsign issue

Post by Sven2157 » November 8th, 2016, 3:48 am

Sorry for the late response, I was out of town last week, and unable to respond.
RHaas wrote:Greetings,,, We are seeing a issue with one of our pilots where his call sign is not populating correctly in virtual pilot data query.
Not sure what that means. :?: Do you mean in the VAFS 5 client? Is he using a name that was used already?

If so, this has been answered, several times. There is a mistake in the the client, where it looks at the pilot by callsign, instead of pilotid; however! This has no effect on the actual pilot.
Regards,

Sven2157

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS ASKED TO DO SO!
PLEASE ASK IN THE FORUM!