HAVING TROUBLE LOGGING IN? PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT, USE THE 'FORGOT PASSWORD' INSTEAD!

Archives, Archives, Archives ...

Help and Support with these forum boards.

READ & FOLLOW THE POSTING RULES BEFORE POSTING!
Sven2157
Class A Airspace
VA Name: Chicago Flights
VA ID: 17898
Callsign: CFX2157

Archives, Archives, Archives ...

Post by Sven2157 » September 2nd, 2015, 6:08 am

Guys,

Just a heads up ... in the next couple weeks, I will be locking threads ( I know, who would have guessed? :shock: ), and moving them to a new section of the forums: ARCHIVED POSTS. This section will archive all the posts that are older - "older" is still being determined.

This is in preparation of what you all have been waiting for - VAFS 6, and to thin the forums of duplicate posts.

As always, if you have any questions ( or comments ), please feel free to post them ... :ugeek:
Regards,

Sven2157

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS ASKED TO DO SO!
PLEASE ASK IN THE FORUM!

Sven2157
Class A Airspace

Re: Archives, Archives, Archives ...

Post by Sven2157 » January 21st, 2016, 2:25 pm

January 21, 2016 - Began archiving the topics/posts to make navigation easier for existing and new VA's.
Regards,

Sven2157

PLEASE ASK IN THE FORUM!

Sven2157
Class A Airspace

Re: Archives, Archives, Archives ...

Post by Sven2157 » January 21st, 2016, 7:51 pm

Ok,

I have finished removing posts from 2+ years ago. :o FRET NOT :!: I have not deleted them!

I simply moved them out of view. Most posts had 20 replies, of which 3 were relevant; thus making it near impossible for those looking for answers, to find them - even when searching! :shock: Also, I searched the entire board today and combined ALL web links into one legible post. The rest of the forum was handled in this same manner.

The result: forums that are much easier to navigate and find solutions. 8-)

Over the next couple weeks/months, I will go through the archived posts (slowly), and add back those that actually had useful information in them; or that were original common questions.

Lastly, if there is a post that you were actually referring to, let me know, and I will get that back ASAP! :ugeek:
Regards,

Sven2157

PLEASE ASK IN THE FORUM!