HAVING TROUBLE LOGGING IN? PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT, USE THE 'FORGOT PASSWORD' INSTEAD!

[SOLVED/COMPLETED] Additions  [SOLVED]

Help and Support with these forum boards.

READ & FOLLOW THE POSTING RULES BEFORE POSTING!
Sven2157
Class A Airspace
VA Name: Chicago Flights
VA ID: 17898
Callsign: CFX2157

[SOLVED/COMPLETED] Additions  [SOLVED]

Post by Sven2157 » August 16th, 2015, 10:53 pm

Hello everyone,

Just want to inform you all that I have added another extension to the forums. As the title suggests, I have added a system that will mark 'the best answer' as [SOVLED]. Only moderators and the original poster can accept answers. Once an answer is chosen, the thread is automatically locked. However, should the topic need to be revisited, the original author, or a moderator, can reopen the topic.

I also added this functionality to the Airport/Aircraft Add/Update forums. In these particular forums, only the moderator can mark the topic as [COMPLETED]. Again, it will automatically lock the topic, but the original poster, or a moderator, can reopen the topic at any time.

So how does this work? :shock: It is very simple. As the author of a topic, you will notice a new asterisk icon on your post, as well as the posts from people that have replied to you:
solved_astrisk.png
When you feel that someone has answered, or solved, your question/problem, you can click this icon in the corresponding post. This will then mark the post as the answer, and the topic as solved.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask away! :ugeek:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,

Sven2157

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS ASKED TO DO SO!
PLEASE ASK IN THE FORUM!

Sven2157
Class A Airspace
VA Name: Chicago Flights
VA ID: 17898
Callsign: CFX2157

Re: [SOLVED/COMPLETED] Additions

Post by Sven2157 » September 12th, 2015, 9:27 am

After a couple weeks of testing, I found a need to leave the topic open; even after it has been solved. So I changed the settings for the VAFS 5 SUPPORT forum. When a topic is marked as 'SOLVED', it will remain unlocked.

Honestly folks, your input would be greatly appreciated, should you have some, on these matters. That's why I created this section, and that's why I keep asking for your input ... ;)
Regards,

Sven2157

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS ASKED TO DO SO!
PLEASE ASK IN THE FORUM!