HAVING TROUBLE LOGGING IN? PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT, USE THE 'FORGOT PASSWORD' INSTEAD!

Advice for New Airline Owners

General VAFS Discussions.

READ & FOLLOW THE POSTING RULES BEFORE POSTING!
mdrinkle
Class D Airspace
VA Name: AC Virtual
VA ID: 26750
Callsign: ACVP01

Advice for New Airline Owners

Post by mdrinkle » September 29th, 2018, 12:39 pm

HI there,
I wanted to ask a question? I have been trying to run my own VA for almost a year now. I chose an airline that is well known in North America and around the world, and I have advertised the airline on here and in other sites as well (e.g. FlightSim, Avsim, etc., etc.,) but alas I am still the only pilot there. I am not looking to advertise the airline here and if this is the wrong spot for my question I apologize, but is there somewhere that someone new to being a CEO can get some advice or some pointers about how to make our airlines successful?

Thanks
Mark
Mark Dinkle
CEO - AC Virtual
Your Virtual World Awaits ! !

RHaas
Class E Airspace
VA Name: Blue international
VA ID: 26022
Callsign: BIN06

Re: Advice for New Airline Owners

Post by RHaas » December 30th, 2018, 8:33 pm

Hello, I am not VA CEO but I woould simply suggest inviting your friends from the flight SIM community to join up. You could also recruit from FSX Steam forums and any other SIM community you belong to.

Good Luck -
Blue international
VA 26022
BIN06

-------Previous VA ----------
Cascadia Virtual Airlines
CVA02

Sven2157
Class A Airspace
VA Name: Chicago Flights
VA ID: 17898
Callsign: CFX2157

Re: Advice for New Airline Owners

Post by Sven2157 » December 31st, 2018, 12:18 pm

Hey Mark,

RHaas has some very good suggestions. The FSX:SE forums is a great one. Unfortunately, building an airline is very difficult and requires A LOT of personal networking. I suggest joining neutral Flight Simulation chat, Discord/TeamSpeak and forums groups, and letting people know that you are looking for pilots.

You are more than welcome to advertise in our VA Announcements section, as this can attract a pilot or two, who are looking for a new or second VA.

Good Luck, Happy New Year, & Happy Landings! :ugeek:
Regards,

Sven2157

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS ASKED TO DO SO!
PLEASE ASK IN THE FORUM!