• HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE WEB ADDONS AND PLUGINS? PLEASE SEE THIS POST.
  • HAVING TROUBLE LOGGING IN? PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT, USE THE 'FORGOT PASSWORD' INSTEAD!

forum has become dormant

General VAFS Discussions.

READ & FOLLOW THE POSTING RULES BEFORE POSTING!
aces1686
Class E Airspace
VA Name: Ohio Express Vritual Airlines
VA ID: 26824
Callsign: OEX1016

forum has become dormant

Postby aces1686 » March 27th, 2018, 2:24 pm

Hello Everybody,

Is it just me or has this forum become very quiet in last few months? I would like to think everyone is busy getting the new VAFS up, but i'm have growing concerns this is not happening anymore, since has been many of years now lol. I truly love this system and how it works and easy to use. just seems like there is no activity on here but negative posts and no replies to requests and such. But whom am i to say anything, im just curious of the future of VAFS!!

Ohio Express Virtual Airlines
OEX1016

peteg59
Class C Airspace
VA Name: PHOENIX FREIGHT AND CHARTER
VA ID: 19773
Callsign: PFC215

Re: forum has become dormant

Postby peteg59 » April 21st, 2018, 2:05 pm

Hi Guy's
yes the forum has become very stagnant

Forum and Vafs wasted promises from 2012 were promised a good new revision of vafs, we have flown on a flawed system for so long..i have lost most of my Pilots from my airline where they have lost pationce in waiting for the update.seems all that mike is intrested in is takeing our monny each month, and not working to a better system one that works...

i have been a memberof Vafs since 2010 and to be honest it's now wearing very fin...Most proberley get crucified for this post and i expect it.but it's been a long time now...Sven bless him has been trying his best.to do things but there is only so much that he can do on his own.....

Whiskeysim
Class G Airspace
VA Name: Northern Star
VA ID: 26877
Callsign: NOR001

Postby Whiskeysim » April 27th, 2018, 2:58 am

Honestly, I still think this is the best platform. All the XML data that is exposed has enabled me to really write and extend what information I can show with custom widgets.

While it seems to have died down in development, what you can still do with the platform with a little coding ability is still top of the line and I couldn't run my VA without it.

Technical Director
Account Owner
Airline ID: 26877

aces1686
Class E Airspace
VA Name: Ohio Express Vritual Airlines
Callsign: OEX1016

Postby aces1686 » April 29th, 2018, 1:10 pm

Yes i agree... this is way better than phpvms. i have tried it and you have to custom create all your expenses and here its all done for you, very realistic and terms of finances and purchasing aircraft and etc. i hope this never goes away and i hope that we will see the new release in the future

Ohio Express Virtual Airlines
OEX1016

Whiskeysim
Class G Airspace
VA Name: Northern Star
VA ID: 26877
Callsign: NOR001

Postby Whiskeysim » April 29th, 2018, 9:25 pm

aces1686 wrote:Yes i agree... this is way better than phpvms. i have tried it and you have to custom create all your expenses and here its all done for you, very realistic and terms of finances and purchasing aircraft and etc. i hope this never goes away and i hope that we will see the new release in the future

Yeah for me I am not even worried about the "future release" aka VAFS6.

We are more then happy with what VAFS5 has to offer, only thing we would like to see is just a couple issues cleaned up and maybe some further compatibility with P3D. Other then that I agree. If it just stayed the same with just a couple bug fixes I will continue to be happy.

Technical Director
Account Owner
Airline ID: 26877

Return to “VAFS General Discussions”