• HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE WEB ADDONS AND PLUGINS? PLEASE SEE THIS POST.
  • HAVING TROUBLE LOGGING IN? PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT, USE THE 'FORGOT PASSWORD' INSTEAD!

VAFS/VCAS Access Suspended

Support for VAFS 5 Virtual Airline CEO Administration System (VCAS).

READ & FOLLOW THE POSTING RULES BEFORE POSTING!
Lesnolex
Class G Airspace
VA Name: Singapore Virtual Airlines Group
VA ID: 18518
Callsign: SVAG0002

VAFS/VCAS Access Suspended

Postby Lesnolex » October 20th, 2017, 6:18 pm

Good Day Gents,

I just got locked out of my VAFS5 and VCAS access, which I assume to be because my subscription has lapsed. And yes, without a warning. I would appreciate if there is an automated email sent to all CEOs when their subscription is soon due for payment about 1 to 2 weeks before it lapses so that payment can be discussed and made in time. Cutting a VA's access is like cutting your water and electricity without warning on your payment due date, it just shows how calculative VAFS is, not even giving some allowance and flexibility of 24 hours before locking a VA out and imposing the inconvenience on everyone.

Can a member of the VAFS management enlighten me on the amount required for the subscription and whether it is still the same Paypal account as before? And perhaps reactivate my VA account first because it is causing massive inconvenience to my team and my pilots? I have no intention of defaulting payment so you can trust me that payment will be made within 12 hours after my VA access is reactivated.

For the fact that VAFS is going downhill with no end in sight, it will be nice to stop being so calculative and cruel in cutting off a VA's access right on the due date. It is not as if VAFS is doing such a good job that it has earned the right to be arrogant.
Warmest Regards,
Lester Lee
President & CEO
Singapore Virtual Airlines Group (SVAG)

Sven2157
Class A Airspace
VA Name: Chicago Flights
VA ID: 17898
Callsign: CFX2157

Re: VAFS/VCAS Access Suspended

Postby Sven2157 » November 16th, 2017, 9:36 am

It's still the same payment. You know when 6 months is up. When it stops. just pay for more time, and it works just fine. The only interruption is you not paying .... Everything else is good to go!
Regards,

Sven2157

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS ASKED TO DO SO!
PLEASE ASK IN THE FORUM!

Return to “VAFS 5 VCAS Support”