• HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE WEB ADDONS AND PLUGINS? PLEASE SEE THIS POST.
  • HAVING TROUBLE LOGGING IN? PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT, USE THE 'FORGOT PASSWORD' INSTEAD!

[UPDATES] VAFS 6 - Community

General VAFS Discussions.

READ & FOLLOW THE POSTING RULES BEFORE POSTING!
YRA_CEO
Class E Airspace
VA Name:
VA ID: 0
Callsign:

Re: [UPDATES] VAFS 6 - Community

Postby YRA_CEO » February 14th, 2018, 7:48 am

Hello,

I'm not really involved here a lot, but I have been involved for many years as different entities, but only one at a time. :)

I have found my best happiness with VA Financials is to only weigh VAFS5 and ignore VAFS6. This keeps me from getting my hopes built up only to see them quelled. Instead, I enjoy VAFS5 for what it is and leave the future to itself, especially when it is evident no "future" will be explained. It has been a very long time since VAFS6 was suggested and will likely be a very long time before it becomes a solid reality.

As far as "paying," may I suggest asking if VAFS5 is worth the monthly fee? Which is more important... the fee or the enjoyment VAFS5 provides? Each CEO will have to make their own judgment.

Lastly, if anyone feels I am "speaking out of turn," please ignore my suggestions and forgive my interference. It was kindly meant. In any event, I hope there is much enjoyment!

Take care.

Return to “VAFS General Discussions”