- Uninstall VAFS ( if already installed ).
- Side Note: Be sure to delete ALL associated files and folders, too!
- Right-click the VAFS5Setup.exe, and choose Run as administrator.
- Once installed, Go to the VAFS5 folder. Default:
- 32 Bit - C:\Program Files\VAFS5\VAFS5.exe
- 64 Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\VAFS5\VAFS5.exe
- Right-click VAFS5.exe, click Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
- Make sure the box for "Run this program as an administrator", is checked
- Start the program normally
- HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE WEB ADDONS AND PLUGINS? PLEASE SEE THIS POST.
- HAVING TROUBLE LOGGING IN? PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT, USE THE 'FORGOT PASSWORD' INSTEAD!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Class A Airspace
- Posts: 2190
- Joined: January 13th, 2012, 4:35 pm
- VA Name: Chicago Flights
- VA ID: 17898
- Callsign: CFX2157
- Location: Chicago, IL
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest