• HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE WEB ADDONS AND PLUGINS? PLEASE SEE THIS POST.
  • HAVING TROUBLE LOGGING IN? PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT, USE THE 'FORGOT PASSWORD' INSTEAD!

Where did everyone go?

General VAFS Discussions.

READ & FOLLOW THE POSTING RULES BEFORE POSTING!
capt
Class G Airspace
VA Name: NWGA
VA ID: 25129
Callsign: nwg001

Where did everyone go?

Postby capt » August 17th, 2018, 5:12 pm

Where did all the pilots go? Seems less and less pilots are flying VAFS. There used to be over 100 pilots online now and lucky to see 50. Summer months are slower but this is more than that. Why does that seem to be the case? No updates, a disrespectful hot headed admin, or people found something better? VAFS is a very nice platform with a lot to offer that just needs a few tweaks and a small update in my opinion. Can we have an honest and clam response what the state of VAFS is in?

Jim L
NWA001
Northwest Global Airlines
sorry no pilot ID #

osvaldo
Class D Airspace
VA Name: Sky Airlines VA
VA ID: 840
Callsign: SKY

Re: Where did everyone go?

Postby osvaldo » August 21st, 2018, 1:33 pm

That is a wonderful question!!!!
Why we cannot have an honest answer, especially for those pilots like me who support VAFS since its creation.
Please, guys, write us something explaining why everything is completely abandoned. We deserve that explanation.
Cheers.

jgp3085
Class G Airspace
VA Name: Delta Virtual Arilines
VA ID: 242
Callsign: DVA909

Postby jgp3085 » August 21st, 2018, 11:43 pm

hah, I'm sure we will see some arrogant post coming about how development takes so much time and no developer will provide an answer.. blah blah. Keep losing people like this no one will be around IF there is such thing as VAFS6 in development.

NZEAirlines
Class G Airspace
VA Name: NZ Elite Airlines
VA ID: 26970
Callsign: NZE1488

Postby NZEAirlines » August 21st, 2018, 11:49 pm

i kind of ant a reply to as i thought this was still going i use to beta test this now i see its not been updated after buying a year sub lol please reply

osvaldo
Class D Airspace
VA Name: Sky Airlines VA
VA ID: 840
Callsign: SKY

Postby osvaldo » September 11th, 2018, 11:34 am

Where is everybody?? Please, contact us and let us know what is going on.

jgp3085
Class G Airspace
VA Name: Delta Virtual Arilines
VA ID: 242
Callsign: DVA909

Postby jgp3085 » September 13th, 2018, 9:26 pm

Moved on. To other platforms. Where developers actual respond nicely. Answer questions. Talk about future development.

peteg59
Class C Airspace
VA Name: PHOENIX FREIGHT AND CHARTER
VA ID: 19773
Callsign: PFC215

Postby peteg59 » September 17th, 2018, 1:56 pm

Hi Guys

Think its time to really sit back and think, No one supporting the forum,no update information, seems like Mike is happy to just sit back and take our money each month And to hell with vaffs...the vafs 6 update has been going on since 2012...no good just giving silly excuses now, its really time that you Mike gave us some info and update the system,before we are all of and gone..Or is that what your really waiting for..

Been on Vaffs a lot of years now, And all most of us want is respect from the guy we are all paying Monthly subs to,.... to just give us some genuine info instead of just ignoring us..sorry if this sounds a bit Harsh.but its been to long now in "LIMBO" with the system..

Regards Pete

Sven2157
Class A Airspace
VA Name: Chicago Flights
VA ID: 17898
Callsign: CFX2157

Postby Sven2157 » September 19th, 2018, 5:07 am

Pete I feel you.

No one actually promised a VAFS 6. "taking the money" covers the servers that still maintain the service you subscribe to. NO ONE BUYS THE SOFTWARE! THEY PAY FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION! I am sorry no one has been in the forums, but last time I was, I was horribly abused, out of an entitled group.

We want respect too. But do not get that respect, because of the aforementioned entitled ... The VAFS 5 client works, and records your flight. Anything outside of this, is not within the bounds of the subscription.
Regards,

Sven2157

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS ASKED TO DO SO!
PLEASE ASK IN THE FORUM!

peteg59
Class C Airspace
VA Name: PHOENIX FREIGHT AND CHARTER
VA ID: 19773
Callsign: PFC215

Postby peteg59 » September 19th, 2018, 1:26 pm

Hi Sven

Thanks for getting back to me on the post, really respect that Bud, I also feel for you Sven, That the aggro of Vafs has been put on to you, and mike does not even bother to keep people informed, or to make a post now and again to let people now that he is still supporting Vafs..Mike did promise an update Ver 6 Sven, and also if you look back on the post if they have not been deleted, he has spoke of Vafs 6..also did ask what people would like to see in Vafs 6...You also started to do a monthly update many moons ago to let us all now what was happening in Vafs, and also in Vafs 6. And how you were getting on with it...It Seems now there is not going to be any update the way you have just replied to my post...There are a lot of Flaw's in vafs 5 which i am sure you are well aware of Sven...

I for one am glad that you are still here Bud, and are looking after the forum's, I did have a thought that you were fed up with it, And also have moved of to new Horizons... Sorry you have had so much aggro here on Vafs...It really should be Mike getting the Flack and not you Sven.

Welcome Back Bud nice to know your still here ...

Regards Pete...

Sven2157
Class A Airspace
VA Name: Chicago Flights
VA ID: 17898
Callsign: CFX2157

Postby Sven2157 » September 26th, 2018, 5:51 am

Thanks Pete,

For those kind words. Your suspicions were actually correct. I did take a break, because of the way I was being treated. Whether I as an Admin or Partner, didn't seem to be an issue with some users. They just seemed to try to call me out and VAFS out.

Well, I have rested, and I am ready for any questions, that anyone has for me ...
Regards,

Sven2157

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS ASKED TO DO SO!
PLEASE ASK IN THE FORUM!

Return to “VAFS General Discussions”