HAVING TROUBLE LOGGING IN? PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT, USE THE 'FORGOT PASSWORD' INSTEAD!

[2017-09-06] Last couple days ...

Announcements and important information about vafinancials.com.
Sven2157
Class A Airspace
VA Name: Chicago Flights
VA ID: 17898
Callsign: CFX2157

[2017-09-06] Last couple days ...

Post by Sven2157 » September 6th, 2017, 5:14 am

Guys/Girls, I know your frustration. I am here living it with you. But I will not be talked down to, or insulted, because you are mad. NO ONE makes you subscribe! PERIOD!

If you are so angry, you have to call me names, then I WANT you to go to another system - because I won't help you anymore!

I have stated before, I can fix little things, but I can not fix the client! Mike is the only one that can do that. As of late, I am lucky to get him on the phone. But several of you, the last couple days, have been attacking me personally, and I WILL NOT STAND FOR THAT!

I go out of my way to help you people. I also was not part of the development, testing or release of VAFS 1-5! I was brought on to help with the new version, while simultaneously helping with the old version.

The V5 Client was based on old Microsoft browser technology (IE7), and as such is starting to fail. NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT! Even if I wanted to.

I have locked all the posts attacking me, and am willing to start anew. If you are not, then maybe this is not your community.

:ugeek:
Regards,

Sven2157

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS ASKED TO DO SO!
PLEASE ASK IN THE FORUM!