• HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE WEB ADDONS AND PLUGINS? PLEASE SEE THIS POST.
  • HAVING TROUBLE LOGGING IN? PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT, USE THE 'FORGOT PASSWORD' INSTEAD!

[NO ADD MORE] I was mistreated 2x, sad but true !

Please make any Airport ADDITION or UPDATE requests here.

READ & FOLLOW THE POSTING RULES BEFORE POSTING!
Go7
Class G Airspace
VA Name: Go7 air
VA ID: 26308
Callsign: GO7

[NO ADD MORE] I was mistreated 2x, sad but true !

Postby Go7 » January 23rd, 2017, 6:19 pm

Very stupid the Sven2157 and sTimber, ignorant administrators who respond uneducated and lock the topic to not hear the answer.

I asked for the correction of SBZM 2x with the data from the airport and what I heard was just stupid.

And the airport is still wrong ... sad VAFS reality to have such aggressive support.

Timber
Class A Airspace
VA Name: TVAir
VA ID: 26188
Callsign: Tenpin

Re: [NO ADD MORE] I was mistreated 2x, sad but true !

Postby Timber » January 23rd, 2017, 7:12 pm

Go7 wrote:Very stupid the Sven2157 and sTimber, ignorant administrators who respond uneducated and lock the topic to not hear the answer.

I asked for the correction of SBZM 2x with the data from the airport and what I heard was just stupid.

And the airport is still wrong ... sad VAFS reality to have such aggressive support.

Go7, Your personal attacks on Sven and I are unjustified. We are neither ignorant or stupid, and for your information we are not being paid do to this.
You first asked for a new airport; it was already there, but that was not the problem. The latitude was off by one quadrant on the globe. It had been entered - in the data base - incorrectly. That was corrected.
Ninety percent of this entire thread would not exist if you would have first read the instructions.
You say it's still incorrect. Post the lines that need to be corrected, and also the correct information. Those corrections will be made.
Do not make any further personal disparaging remarks about the "administrators" of this forum.
Have a great day.

Sven2157
Class A Airspace
VA Name: Chicago Flights
VA ID: 17898
Callsign: CFX2157

Re: [NO ADD MORE] I was mistreated 2x, sad but true !

Postby Sven2157 » January 23rd, 2017, 7:35 pm

Go7 wrote:Very stupid the Sven2157 and sTimber, ignorant administrators who respond uneducated and lock the topic to not hear the answer.

No! We were mistreated! You're done!

There was no reason for any of this. You refused to read what we posted. You can come back in 3 months. If after that you want to keep this up, you will be banned perminately.

YOU WILL NOT GET A REFUND!
Regards,

Sven2157

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS ASKED TO DO SO!
PLEASE ASK IN THE FORUM!

Return to “REQUEST: Airport Additions and Updates”